Hugh Fort, Rachel Nemeth and Tom Canning return this week with the 96th episode of the Real Reading Podcast.
The latest episode focuses on the tragic events of Saturday, June 20 that saw three people lose their lives, and how Reading has reacted to the terrible events.
There’s also a look at the news Reading and Bracknell’s rubbish tips have been put up for an award, and the important question around what you’d happily queue up for in a post Covid world now a lot of non-essential businesses are reopening.
The Big Interview
This weeks special guest interview is with Reading Rock Choir leader Lucy Hewes who discusses how she’s managed to keep things going during lockdown.
Listen to the latest episode below, or find it on your favourite podcast app by clicking here.
Pincents Hill, beer boxes and the Junction Arch – Real Reading Podcast
- Pincents Hill, beer boxes and the Junction Arch
- Blue Collar, Biscuits and Berkeley Avenue spooks
- The importance of John Lewis, Elm Park reminders and Charles Dance
- Reading Abbey, Loddon Brewery and Richfield's Deli
- The oddity that is Devonshire Park, Reading Festival caution and the World Cup in Reading?